The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And the Loser Is ...

Honestly, I was not trying to hold up the party. I've been trying quite anxiously for two days to watch American Idol. But there's a little back story here ...

I am the mother of four children, three of whom are rambunctious little boys who become even more so (rambunctious - not little boys. I'm not sure how you would become more of a little boy) when they see television. We have a Netflix subscription (love it) and they see shows we already know don't make them act like monkeys on cocaine, but we've found that for us, the best way to control the situation is to do without television.

Hence, I watch my shows online, and the website I watch American Idol on has been down.

I promise, it's not my intention to be derelict in my duties as American Idol blogger. Nay, I take it most seriously. If I am unable to watch the show again this next week, I shall surrender unconditionally to Rob.

Hmmmm ... I wonder if Rob was sneaking around my Comcast box in the middle of the night with a pair of pliers ...

2 comments:

RobisonWells March 18, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

I do not have to resort to subterfuge in order to win.

Tristi Pinkston March 24, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

But you have to admit, sneaking around in the middle of the night is a lot of fun.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP