The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Curses!

What becomes of the broken hearted? They get kicked off of American Idol, that's what.

Tristi wins and Rob loses. (But I like to think I won a moral victory, and moral victories are worth one million points.)

We both picked Tim. I picked Katie, and Tristi picked Didi. And then Didi got the boot. So, two points for me and five points for Tristi.

Dang it.

1 comments:

Tristi Pinkston March 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

I'd like to thank the academy, all my fans for believing in me, and everyone who cheered me on. This one's for you, guys!

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP