The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The envelope please:

The important thing to note here is that I'm right and Tristi is wrong.

We both predicted Paige and Andrew, and we were both right about Paige and wrong about Andrew. However, we differed on the third choice: Tristi said Didi (and was horribly, embarrassingly wrong), while I said Tim (and was horribly, embarrassingly right).

And then we were both right that Paige got the boot. So, the score:

Tristi: Four points
Rob: Five points

But: Katie? What the heck, America? Did you hit your head as a child?

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston March 24, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

You know, here's the thing about something being embarrassing ... it's only embarrassing if the person to whom it happens is embarrassed. I am not embarrassed, so, therefore, I'm not embarrassingly wrong.

I could be not surprisingly wrong, or perhaps, Rob-satisfyingly wrong, but embarrassed? Not so much.

I'm just delighted to finally be on the scoreboard after last week's "can't get the website to work" fiasco. Some choose to see the score as six points behind, I choose to see it as four more points than I had yesterday.

RobisonWells March 25, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

I'll rephrase it to say "Tristi was horribly, would-be-embarrassing-to-a-normal-person-ly wrong." :)

Karlene March 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

I love your blog. In fact, I avidly read your posts even though I'm not even watching AI this year.

Tristi Pinkston March 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

That's much more like it, Rob!

Glad to have you, Karlene.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP