The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A bit about this blog

This is our blog for Season Nine of American Idol.

I've been blogging about AI since Season Three. Several years ago I discovered that Tristi was also blogging about it, and I made it my goal in life to out-guess her. (Guessing the results is the main reason that I watch the show.) While I don't have stats to back me up, I tend to think that my guesses are better than hers.

Also, if you're wondering why we're just now getting around to blogging after the season is half-over: despite the fact that I'm a rabid fan who blogs about it, I never watch the show until it gets down to the final twelve. I'm interested in the competition and the voting, not the music or the auditions.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP