The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't Stop, American Idol

So, I once again missed the show and have had to scramble to watch the performances online this morning. I have really good reasons for this, and I'll ask you to stop judging me, jerkface. (Note: I'm not referring to you, but to the other people who are reading this.)

A few quick thoughts, because I don't have much to say:

1. Crystal = awesome. If you can find it online, watch her performance. The judges keep telling her to open up and show more of herself, and even though this might have been too open--she didn't even finish the song because she was crying--you can't deny that we know more about her this week than we did last week. And, of course, she's eighteen times better than everyone else on that stage, whether we know her or not.

2. Lee was good. Not much to say here. (Except that "The Boxer" counts as inspirational? Also: Inspirational is my least favorite American Idol theme, and they seem to use it every stupid year. Please notice: the best song choice of the night was this "The Boxer", and it's not really inspirational.)

3. Siobhan was also good, which is saying something because she's been lousy for a couple weeks.

4. Man, I hate all of these stupid songs.

5. Casey was about as boring as boring could be. I've said before that he's good but never great (except for the "Jealous Guy" week) and now he's back to blah blah boring. He may very well be in the bottom three.

6. Speaking of boring: Michael... did he sing? I don't remember.

7. Tim. Tim Tim Tim.

8. And Aaron. How I loathe him.

So, my predictions are: the bottom four will be Tim, Michael, Aaron and Casey. So... which one am I going to save from my bottom three? Either Michael or Casey. Casey's been good and has the dreamy dreamboat vote, whereas Michael may still have some lingering "Oh crap!" votes. I'm going to go out on a limb and give Michael a pass. So, the official bottom three: Tim, Aaron, and Casey.

Now, for the loser. Tristi seems to be doing well by picking the people she dislikes, rather than trying to guess voters' thoughts. So, I'll go that route today. Aaron: you're gone.

1 comments:

Tristi Pinkston April 21, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

We've both pegged Tim and Aaron, and with two brilliant minds such as ours, we can't be wrong ... Tim and Aaron it is.

Our choices to go home, though, are different ... oh, how exciting the results show shall be!

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP