The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Katie, We Hardly Knew Ye

Well, we didn't find out who the bottom three was, but the losers were Andrew and Katie. Tristi and I both said Andrew, and neither said Katie, so we both got four points.

Tim and Aaron survive! America? What's wrong with you?

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston April 14, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

If I didn't already have a headache, this would have given me one. I'm glad Andrew is gone, but I saw a lot of potential in Katie, and I'm just not seeing the love for Aaron and Tim. Do I have to be a teenage girl to get that? Thing is, I used to be a teenage girl, and I don't think it would have worked on me back then, either.

Marta O. Smith April 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

They should have kept Andrew and voted off Ryan. The guy is weird, in a mean way.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP