The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So, I Lit a Fire, American Idol

Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of losing. I didn't get a single lousy point. Tristi got two. It's not that I'm sad that I'm wrong: I'm sad that she's right. Perhaps I'm getting too emotional about this.

I'm going to blame America. Isn't one of the signs of the times that America will choose Tristi over me?

1 comments:

Tristi Pinkston April 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

I just think it's the cosmos's way of leveling the playing field. My computer wouldn't work that first week, and so now things can really be fair.

Or perhaps the bunny gods are smiling upon their druid and showering blessings from above at this, the time of year when all the world loves a bunny, except for Rob.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP