The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Man, I Feel Like a Woman, American Idol

On the list of musical themes that I don't care for, Shania Twain would only be slightly above inspirational music, and that's only because of a combination of her videos and the mute button. I think American Idol is trying to get me to stop watching this show.

The good news last night is that I finally have a DVR and I was able to make liberal use of the fast forward button. My thoughts are these:

Lee was good. I really like Lee.

Michael Lynch is very good and very boringly forgettable.

Just when I thought that Casey was circling the drain, he pulled out a great performance. He's still not going to win, but he'll live to fight another day.

I think the judges (particularly Simon) were a little too harsh on Crystal. Sure, it wasn't her best performance, but she's still lightyears ahead of everyone else.

Aaron Kelly deserves a punch in the eye.

Siobhan was praised by the judges, but they must have been listening to something else, because: HOLY TERRIBLE. The scream was the best part, but by now the scream is so gimmicky that it can't save her.

Bottom three: Siobhan, Aaron, and Michael. And... Siobhan goes home? It's either her or Michael (though it should be Aaron). My official guess is Siobhan.

1 comments:

Tristi Pinkston April 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Yeah, I think Aaron should be punched too ... but unfortunately, his fans will be all over him after last night. But hey, we did get rid of Tim!

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP