The Rules

After each performance show, Rob and Tristi must predict the bottom three and the person who will be voted off. For each correct bottom three guess, they get one point. Correctly guessing the loser gets three points.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Idol Gives Back Points to Rob

Neither of us managed to get the loser, but I accurately predicted all of the bottom three while Tristi only predicted two. Verdict: I am awesome.

Three points for me, two points for her. And ten points for America for kicking off Tim.

And, for Idol Gives Back, I'd like to donate all my winnings to the Rob Wells Memorial Ice Cream Fund.

1 comments:

Tristi Pinkston April 22, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

It was a good Rob night. And look ... now instead of a one point spread, we have a two point spread. :)

Followers

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP